Hello

Hi everyone, and thanks for letting me join your forum. I am from Cardiff, and I have been wet shaving for around 20 years or more. I have a large (my partner thinks too large, though she never complains), of vintage de and se razors, plus some more modern razors. I also have a big collection of straight razors, some in use and loads waiting for me to restore.
I enjoy the process of shaving, the prep, the use of a brush and a good cream or soap etc. I hope to join in on the forum, and learn from fellow wet shavers, especially about the new razors that are around at the moment. I have not bought any new razors, apart from the twig, and I am interested in the new products available.
Thanks again for the opportunity to join your forum.

Cracking intro! You're very welcome. My own collection is quite modest but still more than adequate, including a handful of straights and the accompanying paraphernalia, plus a Tech, Slim and a Pearl Flexi (rather heavy, modern adjustable that is fairly popular). Indeed I used it this very morning. I look forward to your contributions and seeing some pics, especially your straights, that's where my interest really lies even if I only use them at weekends.

Cracking intro! You're very welcome. My own collection is quite modest but still more than adequate, including a handful of straights and the accompanying paraphernalia, plus a Tech, Slim and a Pearl Flexi (rather heavy, modern adjustable that is fairly popular). Indeed I used it this very morning. I look forward to your contributions and seeing some pics, especially your straights, that's where my interest really lies even if I only use them at weekends.
Learned something already, a pearl flexi.

Well hello there @Technika
And
welcome dracula GIF

Back
Top Bottom