Hello

Would like to say hello to you all and to say thank for the advice i have gleaned in my conversion to the art of DE shaving in the last 3 weeks from this site.
I can see how addictive this ritual can become , original toe dip into the water was a Boots razor, Palmolive shaving stick and a 50p brush from Wilkos !
Three weeks later - proud user of an EJ 89 and a Lord , working through a blade sample pack ,the soap collection is expanding , the brush thrown away after 3-4 days replaced with a cheap Wilkinson one . ( I have received a New Forest but this is with Santa's elves being wrapped , my wife tells me )
The time and money is worth it , now look forward to shaving in the morning , get much better results , skin feeling better etc etc (I know i'm preaching to the converted ). Already looking at other razors

Any way Thanks again to everyone who contributes to the site , will keep in touch

Hi Neal and welcome to TSR! Yes, we're converted, but we never get tired talking about shaving and shaving gear (at least not the ones of us that stick around ).

Hi Neal, and welcome to TSR.

This certainly is an addiction, as I look forward to shaving every day now and I've amassed quite a few bits and pieces for the ritual :icon_razz:

Hi and welcome Neal

Sometimes I think that this forum would come across as a talking shop for like minded obsessives to anyone who just happened upon it, so it's always nice to hear from someone who has found it useful.

Hi & welcome Neal. That 89 shaving head is already fast becoming a classic, works really well. Don't forget to have a glance at single edge razors as you tumble on down that slope ever faster.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

JohnnyO said:
Hi & welcome Neal. That 89 shaving head is already fast becoming a classic, works really well. Don't forget to have a glance at single edge razors as you tumble on down that slope ever faster.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

As Wilde said " I can resist everything but temptation" but i dont think i'm quite ready yet