Hello from Windsor

Good morning gentlemen from the Windsor area, which is currently besieged by press following the sad passing of HRH the Duke.

Being the wrong side of 50 I've been doing it wrong for three and a half decades (GIT and cartridge razors with too many blades).

I've realised this is unsustainable and also have a penchant for rabbit holes (hifi, bikes, Japanese kitchen knives, home espresso) so I've just thrown caution (and half my face) to the wind and jumped straight in with a 1940s Fritz Bracht Tennis 5/8 round point from BillyJi. Figured I'd better start off with something with an edge or I'll never know what I'm aiming for. I blame any razor burn at this stage on my technique and enthusiasm.

Steep learning curve, but I'm enjoying it despite the carnage. Now googling suppliers of balsa and cut to size acrylic after lurking on Badger & Blade before finding a UK forum.

Cheers!

Focus

welcome dracula GIF

Hi Paul
I am also a new wet shaving convert, also after lurking a while. I am well and truly in the Rabbit Hole or should I say warren. I can for sure say that I have received a lot of helpful advice and tips form the guys here, Welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom