Hello from London

I'd like to introduce myself after being a lurker for some time.

I've been wet shaving for just under a year and totally hooked. With a Wilkinson Sword Classic (chrome), Gillette 1950's ball end tech, Rockwell 6S and a recently acquired Gillette Slim Adjustable I am set for life in terms of razors. Still yet to commit to more expesive big pucks, but enjoying soap samples along with cheaper products including Palmolive shave stick, Arko and Proraso Green. Still exploring blades to find 'the one' but quite enjoying exploring and trying new things.

Managed to stop buying new stuff, just super excided for birthday and christmas now.

Fallen in love with the Rockwell and Palmolive stick and don't seem to get along with Voskod blades and Noble Otter soaps, which is annoying considering the hype around them I see online, but nevermind.

Nice to meet you all!
Likewise, are you a brummer (brummie, where I come from?). You've made some great choices with your set up. I honestly dont believe there is ' the one' in terms of blades (not to me anyway). Enjoy the process. If you believe there is such a thing, and you DM me, I'll send you a variety of my excess stock so it may assist your journey. If you could pay the postage? Up to you, just an offer to assist. Let me know what you think. Regards Mark

Likewise, are you a brummer (brummie, where I come from?). You've made some great choices with your set up. I honestly dont believe there is ' the one' in terms of blades (not to me anyway). Enjoy the process. If you believe there is such a thing, and you DM me, I'll send you a variety of my excess stock so it may assist your journey. If you could pay the postage? Up to you, just an offer to assist. Let me know what you think. Regards Mark
Hi there Mark!

I'm not from Birmingham, but I see where you're coming from haha

That's very nice of you, I'll send a message now. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom