Hello from Kent!

Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself and remove myself from the 'lurker' category on this forum, with the aim of hopefully giving something back!

I have been wetshaving (properly) since 2015 and have caught and lost the 'hobby' side of shaving a few times, whilst still enjoying it immensely.

I am now fully back in 'hobby' mode and have set myself a goal for 2021 of straight shaving only (I have a few SRs but mainly DE shaved over the years)- so far I am on shave 5 and all is going well, but my ADs have kicked back in well and truly.

I have 2 new brushes on the way, a couple of soaps and a Jnat finished Bengall in pristine condition that I am extremely excited to get to grips with o_O.

I look forward to interacting with you all more in due course, I have been getting a huge amount of value from this forum over the last month or so.

Cheers,
Panthera

Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself and remove myself from the 'lurker' category on this forum, with the aim of hopefully giving something back!

I have been wetshaving (properly) since 2015 and have caught and lost the 'hobby' side of shaving a few times, whilst still enjoying it immensely.

I am now fully back in 'hobby' mode and have set myself a goal for 2021 of straight shaving only (I have a few SRs but mainly DE shaved over the years)- so far I am on shave 5 and all is going well, but my ADs have kicked back in well and truly.

I have 2 new brushes on the way, a couple of soaps and a Jnat finished Bengall in pristine condition that I am extremely excited to get to grips with o_O.

I look forward to interacting with you all more in due course, I have been getting a huge amount of value from this forum over the last month or so.

Cheers,
Panthera
Hello and a warm welcome to TSR.
Watch out for rabbit holes and enablers, they are everywhere!

Paul.

Hi all,

Cheers,
Panthera
Welcome to the RADit hole...

Back
Top Bottom