Hello from Gloomy SE

Like to say a quick hello to everyone here, great to find a UK based forum which i will feel more inclined to contribute to if i can think of anything remotely interesting to say or add :)

Ive been DE shaving for six months and an avid voyeur of a number of related forums for a little longer, but never felt compelled to contribute there.

And yes i fell for that old ( it will work out a lot cheaper ) hook line and sinker. :lol:

RB73 said:
Like to say a quick hello to everyone here, great to find a UK based forum which i will feel more inclined to contribute to if i can think of anything remotely interesting to say or add :)

Ive been DE shaving for six months and an avid voyeur of a number of related forums for a little longer, but never felt compelled to contribute there.

And yes i fell for that old ( it will work out a lot cheaper ) hook line and sinker. :lol:

Hello, RB, and welcome.

New to the Room myself and, like you, was an active voyeur of other sites. You'll be pleased to know that this particular forum won't leave you feeling frustrated by regular references to great deals/finds at Walmart et al. It's even got its own Wiki!

Nape

Welcome RB the sun is just poking through.

The "cheaper than cartridges" line is for the wives and girlfriends when the umpteenth shave related parcel comes in the post. ;)

Hi there; Welcome to the obsession.... I live in Cambs but spend a lot of time in Kent as have close friends in that area.

Cheers, Rousey

Back
Top Bottom