Hello from Devon

ATG

Supporter
Supporter
Hi all. I am wet shaver since I was 15 (not much to shave back then) but only switched to DE about 4 years ago. I think it was because of a random Youtube recommendation to a shaving video.
I'm a daily shaver without fail (unless ill) and started off with Edwin Jagger DE89.
Not much later down the rabbit hole I went .......(in no particular order) Parker Variant, Weishi 2.0, Rockwell 6c, Leaf razor, Feather AS-D2, Rex Ambasador, One Hybrid, Rockwell T....
Unfortunately my budget doesn't allow me to build a collection so no longer have any of the above.

One thing I learnt in this journey is that the YMMV saying couldn't be more true.

Currently having a Leaf Twig which gives me good enough shaves but because of joining this forum a Tatara Masamune is on its way from Portugal.

Will probably post in the Lending Pool if anyone wants to try the Leaf Twig after receiving the new tool.

I am truly amazed by the amount of info and advice here and how friendly and helpful the community is. Thank you.

I will do my best to add my contribution even if in comparison with others will be close to insignificant.

Cheers

film hello GIF by The LEGO Movie

Back
Top Bottom