Hello from Canada

Hello Fans of wet shaving!
I have 70 + safety DE razors, as well as I am designing original items for Wet Shaving that is my great hobby. I am not a vendor - I won't use this forum not for sale nor noisy advertisement. I am professional researcher, even if I have registered microbrand (not a mass-market; I am doing only piece of art) and I plan to show my projects in the future.
My nick is <Dr x 2 Mikhail> It is true. I am a double PhD in different domains. Thus ... I guarantee for 100% that NOBODY and never did not see similar ideas in Wet Shaving industry.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to TSR.

Paul.

Hello and welcome to TSR.

Paul.
Hi Paul,
could you explain me how can I show my unique product here, if (1) I have no plan to sale it here, (2) I am not a professional vendor or manufacturer? I can sew only up to 10-20 units per month for fans like me?! As I said - I am professional researcher.

BUT, my luxury "product" or "invention" will change your thinking on shaving accessory. This is not bowl, soap, razor, towel, etc.... )

I would be very grateful for advice!
Have a nice day, Mikhail

What is it, with this information I can point you to the correct section.

Paul.

What is it, with this information I can point you to the correct section.

Paul.
I am worrying about BAN or any penalty from forum! This is my first forum to which I registered. So, I read instructions. But in my case ... it is mixture of advertisement and presentation of new discovery in wet shaving!