Hello from Brighton

I'm sure this safety razor will do me fine for a while. From what little I could find about it, I think it's quite mild which will suit me as a beginner.

Almost all DE's should at least be "good" - particularly if you're listening to the chatter on a shaving forum which will automatically filter out any bad ones.

I think the differences are more about fine-tuning, as a rule. Once you get more of a feel for it you'll figure out your own preferences.

Hi & Welcome.

If you don't get on with the bamboo handle then treat yourself to the King C Gillette 3 piece you can pick up in morrisons or online somewhere.
It's around £15 or under when on offer. And for the price is an exceptional razor.

Hope your shaves go well.
Agree

Welcome to TSR .
The Bambaw razor looks like a DE89 clone so should shave well with good technique. It is similar to the King C Gillette with a different handle. The Astra SP blades are a good combination with that razor.

That's good to hear and know. Thank you. I definitely feel like my technique is improving.

I am face lathering and doing a 3 pass shave. With my recent shaves, I have very little irritation and, thankfully, am rarely getting any nicks. Not super close but probably a fair bit better than the shave I was getting with cartridge razors, and I'm really enjoying it.

My wife even said to me this morning, “Oh you're not bleeding...” so I must be improving! :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom