Hello From Bridlington

HI Richard, welcome to TSR!! Enjoy, a lot of nice people here and a lot of good info too :hungrig and I agree Sharons soaps are really really good. All this flower talk though, makes one wonder ... :lol:

Arrowhead said:
Hello and welcome to TSR Richard. Between Sharon's soap and Neil's razor, you've got it made, pretty much. Excuse me one moment, though ...

Fido said:
Hi Richard
I thought for a minute you were sporting a Hampshire rose.
You are having a laugh, aren't you Fido?

Ha, Ha, I thought that might get you "Yorkies riled up" :lol:

rich_ant said:
Greetings All!

First of all; what a terrific website, I've been a member of The Shave Den and Badger and Blade for a few months, but to have a U.K. based site is a bonus. I've been a member for a couple of weeks now and thought it only polite I introduce myself. Also, I wanted to thank the two members I've already had contact with; Mugs - kind enough to send me a new jar of Pecksniffs (I know they're not universally liked, but I think they're pretty good) for the cost of postage. And Manoflamancha, who very kindly has sent me a jar of shea butter to try as a pre shave treatment and a tube of Pacific shave oil - refusing to let me even reimburse him for the postage, not to mention the cost of the products! Generous gentlemen, who I'm sure represent the ethos and camaraderie of The Shaving Room and our members, I'm much appreciative.

I've also made 2 purchases, inspired by fellow members: a vintage 'Oriental' straight from Neil Miller (you're all correct; he is a gent and an absolute font of knowledge), it's an object of beauty in my opinion, as are all his razors. How wonderful to give these refurbished vintage/antique razors a new lease of life, precision instruments made by craftsmen and master cutlers. Why wouldn't you want to use one?

And I bought some 'Exotic' soft soap from our resident Soapalchemist, Sharon. And it's really rather good! Someone described the lavender as shaving Kevlar - very apt. I think the exotic must be identical, very cushoning, easy to lather, very dense, superb lubrication and a very exotic (surprise) scent. I'd thoroughly recommend it to anyone, good price too when compared to other luxury soaps and creams.

Well, don't want to bore you all too much! I just wanted to say I'm happy to be a member here, and look forward to maybe posting some reviews later. :shave

Oh yes. by the way, I'm Richard and I live in sunny Bridlington. And yes, it is sunny - at least today! :lol:

..A very warm welcome to you Richard! :D

spandex..

Mikael said:
HI Richard, welcome to TSR!! Enjoy, a lot of nice people here and a lot of good info too :hungrig and I agree Sharons soaps are really really good. All this flower talk though, makes one wonder ... :lol:

..Think you will find the House of Lancaster won in the end anyway ;)

Back
Top Bottom