Hello from another newbie

Kevin said:
Hello and Welcome Jamie.

The cool dude is Terry Thomas, he always played the rotter in British films of the 50's and 60's.

All the best

Kevin

.. but often a meek, or a randy, or a meek yet randy bachelor in American ones.

• Or a butler/valet such as in "How to Murder Your Wife", which is one of my fave Jack Lemmon screwball comedies when I was (much) younger.[/list:u]

Jamies said:
moodymick said:
Morning Squire. Welcome.

Where in West Midlands? Just curious :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome, nice to meet such a friendly bunch.

@ moodymick I'm in Stourbridge chap (but not a native) originally from Nottingham.

Ahhhh - that'd be Nanny/SoapAlchemist territory. That would probably be a bad thing for my bank balance (and it's already in a poor enough state all of the time).

• Greetings Jamies, & welcome to the Room.[/list:u]

Urban Hermit said:
Jamies said:
moodymick said:
Morning Squire. Welcome.

Where in West Midlands? Just curious :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome, nice to meet such a friendly bunch.

@ moodymick I'm in Stourbridge chap (but not a native) originally from Nottingham.

Ahhhh - that'd be Nanny/SoapAlchemist territory. That would probably be a bad thing for my bank balance (and it's already in a poor enough state all of the time).

• Greetings Jamies, & welcome to the Room.[/list:u]

• Yeah I noticed that Nanny is about a mile from me :D , I'm trying to put of the inevitable but know it's only a matter of time.

The Shark SS performed perfectly in my Fatboy, had it dialed up to 6 and it was totally uneventful, just an effortless shave no nicks, irritation, nothing.

I think these could become my early morning, half asleep blades.

Urban Hermit said:
Kevin said:
Hello and Welcome Jamie.

The cool dude is Terry Thomas, he always played the rotter in British films of the 50's and 60's.

All the best

Kevin

.. but often a meek, or a randy, or a meek yet randy bachelor in American ones.

• Or a butler/valet such as in "How to Murder Your Wife", which is one of my fave Jack Lemmon screwball comedies when I was (much) younger.[/list:u]

• Not to mention a bit of a bounder and a cad.

I always liked that persona, not that I'm saying you chaps shouldn't trust me :roll:

Welcome Jamies....glad to see that you are actually using blades in the razor, from your OP I thought maybe you weren't. :lol: :lol:
If you have nothing to do next Friday evening or next Saturday, Elmfield school are having their Christmas fair.....where you might pick up a shaving soap or two. :roll: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom