Hello and Good Morning

Good morning all.
I have leeched a few months, and started with a Lord DE, Palmolive and Laser blades 4 months ago. 52 years old and only just learning how to shave!! I've expanded a little now, but must be frugal.
I have some Mitchell's wool fat and some feather blades and a horsehair brush all being used now - but I know that there will be a lot of water going down the plughole before I master consistently good shaves.
I do know already that witch-hazel is wondrous stuff and a 59p alum block is the best buy any shaver could have made.
My most pressing conundrum is to fathom out how I manage to draw blood from around my Adams apple without damaging the hairs growing there!
Best wishes to all
Lloydedwards

Hi and welcome to TSR Lloyde! As for the Adams apple: pull the skin (rather) tight to the side and then shave the area not shaved ... Old cut throat trick

Hiya Lloyd, welcome. ^^ Mikael's trick is a good one, been using that one for a few years! Hope you enjoy your time here and I hope it's helpful for you.

Hi Lloyd and welcome to TSR.
Try this: swallow/half swallow and hold it and the AA will stay hidden and let you pass without incident.:icon_wink:
regards, beejay

lloydedwards said:
My most pressing conundrum is to fathom out how I manage to draw blood from around my Adams apple without damaging the hairs growing there!

Hello lloyd, that made me laugh!:icon_lol: I used to have an electric shaver that could draw blood and leave a face-full of hair..........:dodgy:

Welcome to the forum!