He made me join.........

Did you stick with the DE in all those years or have an adventure with the cartridge in between?
Hi, I have used every form of shaving. For around 40 years I have had a beard on and off. Have used DE, cut throat, electric in all the variants, Bic SE, Gillette and Wilkinson cartridge, Gillette heated. Recently I decided to try DE again so got Mühle R89, some Proraso green and my favourite for over 50 years - Tabac. No doubt I'll give cut throat another try. Must say that all the YouTube videos have opened my eyes to a task that I was interested in but never got so caught up in as I am now. BTW I'm using an old boar bristle brush (Calmak?) from 60 years ago and I also got an Amazon Mens Face Care synthetic. I'm actually enjoying shaving !!! even enough to wish it grew faster (sad). I find the best results every 2nd day.

Why on the edit thing?
Firstly, welcome Ian.
The reason I set the limit was because spammers use certain profile fields and signatures to link their shady websites. They usually get found out and banned before the 30 days are up and if they don't post anything the 30 message rule limits them so they can't have any hidden linkbacks.

Firstly, welcome Ian.
The reason I set the limit was because spammers use certain profile fields and signatures to link their shady websites. They usually get found out and banned before the 30 days are up and if they don't post anything the 30 message rule limits them so they can't have any hidden linkbacks.
Yeah. Everything is getting soiled by the armchair robbers. I hope this policy makes things better for the honest guys.

Back
Top Bottom