Hay Fever Remedies

First is to find out what is causing the problem, for me it is tree pollen and long haired cats, nothing else is an issue.

One over the counter hayfever relief tablet each day solves the problem.

If you can avoid the cause then this is probably the best idea.

I'm afraid nothing natural will help, you need antihistamines. The honey thing doesnt help, if your are allergic to a certain kind of pollen having more of it wont help.

I've had it since I was a kid and its not a nice thing, mines been playing up worse than ever this week and I started taking my tablets early this year. I'd say if what you are using isnt working try an alternative antihistamine.

You can get Loratadine, cetrizine, and fexofenadine. Rotate around all three and see what is most effective for you.

I take Piriton for my grass and tree pollen allergy. It works fine, and I don't get any pronounced side-effects, other than very mild drowsiness. I've tried natural remedies, but I've found that they don't really help me very much. I guess that what suits one person probably won't work for everyone.

I'm afraid nothing natural will help, you need antihistamines. The honey thing doesnt help, if your are allergic to a certain kind of pollen having more of it wont help.

I've had it since I was a kid and its not a nice thing, mines been playing up worse than ever this week and I started taking my tablets early this year. I'd say if what you are using isnt working try an alternative antihistamine.

You can get Loratadine, cetrizine, and fexofenadine. Rotate around all three and see what is most effective for you.

Never heard of (thus tried) fexofenadine..can I buy it in supermarkets?

Cetirizine doesnt work for me...dont know why I keep taking them

Back
Top Bottom