Has Valobra shaving soap permanently gone no longer in production?

I've got quite a liking for Valobra soap, so when I saw the Valobra hand soap for sale at the shop mentioned above I got quite excited and tried to order three bars only to be told that they could not ship to my UK address!
I was proper annoyed!
I happen to have some of their tallow hand soap and shaving soap locked away in storage so not the end of the world but knowing that it's out there but I can not purchase it is almost too much!!!

Paul.

There seem to be a few places that sell the new Valobra bath soaps, but I'm not sure how justifiable they are with shipping charges if they do send them. Brexit regulations make it a little tricky to ship EU products into the UK as well.

TX Maxx is a major Proraso distributor in the UK, I think there could be a chance they will eventually stock the Valobra bath soaps. I will keep an eye out for you if they do.

There seem to be a few places that sell the new Valobra bath soaps, but I'm not sure how justifiable they are with shipping charges if they do send them. Brexit regulations make it a little tricky to ship EU products into the UK as well.

TX Maxx is a major Proraso distributor in the UK, I think there could be a chance they will eventually stock the Valobra bath soaps. I will keep an eye out for you if they do.
Thanks mate. :)

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom