Harris Trial Size

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.drharris.co.uk/product_details.php?crumbs=45|46&detailUID=168" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.drharris.co.uk/product_detai ... ailUID=168</a><!-- m -->

I emailed them a few months ago and they did say they were working on samples. Cool thanks for that, you'd imagine that they would have kept the addresses of those that requested and let them know.....definately a British company :roll:

Mind you now that they have them I don't want any. I managed to beg and buy some, still good that you can now complete the set, Trumpers, T&H, and Dr Harris....do Taylors do samples...must email them and complain...

Audiolab said:
Mind you now that they have them I don't want any. I managed to beg and buy some, still good that you can now complete the set, Trumpers, T&H, and Dr Harris....do Taylors do samples...must email them and complain...

:lol:

Harris
150g Pot of cream £14.95
75g Tube of cream £8.95.
10ml Sample pot £2.95.

Taylors
150g Pot of cream £6.95.

At £2.95 a sample you might as well take a hit on one of their tubes. But then if you’re going to spend £8.95 on a tube you might as well go all the way and spend £14.95 on the tub.

I mean anything priced at £6.95 for 150g is bound to be cheap shite. (Oops sorry, wrong forum).

No absolutely the right forum :lol:

I have tried Taylors, I quite liked Mr Taylors cream. The Rose one was my first ever pot of non Gillette soap, not tried any for ages and not that sure if I want to, I have way too many other new ones to try.

With you on that one, I’m considering putting out some piffs just too get rid/make room, as my hording is actually getting bloody stupid now (took a lot for me to acknowledge that).

But then if I do that, then within 4-5 weeks I would have re-brought everything again in the delusional misconception that I really did need it all.

So I’m going to keep it all and find some more storage, that’s hidden, well out of the way.

I better go and check...

I thought I'd been rumbled on Saturday when the package arrived from Tuttoitaliaonline - SWMBO said "where's all this going?" "In my soap box" "I want to see this soap box" :eek:

Luckily there's a box with a good selection in and enough space to fit most of the stuff from Eric in - and then she said "You're going to need a bigger box" :D

I'm thinking about a walk in tool chest :lol:

She also asked how many razor blades I had... thinking on my feet I said "14 types but I'm selling some - hoping to get down to 4 or 5"

hunnymonster said:
I thought I'd been rumbled on Saturday when the package arrived from Tuttoitaliaonline - SWMBO said "where's all this going?" "In my soap box" "I want to see this soap box" :eek:

Luckily there's a box with a good selection in and enough space to fit most of the stuff from Eric in - and then she said "You're going to need a bigger box" :D

I'm thinking about a walk in tool chest :lol:

She also asked how many razor blades I had... thinking on my feet I said "14 types but I'm selling some - hoping to get down to 4 or 5"

Back
Top Bottom