Hard soap or croap recommendations

So you don't consider Boycie's Used Soap Emporium a quality small UK enterprise worth supporting!?!?
It's 'Boycie's Used Soap Trading' (BUST)...if it was 'Boycie's Used Soap Emporium', then surely that would be aBUSE?
Anyway, the way I look at it is this: if you can afford a Rex Ambassador you don't need financial support!

Yes...I will buy a soap to support a small enterprise in the UK...ok...what should I look at?
Signature Soaps...what's the best?
Others?
I love Coria a beautiful scent reminds me of Mdc Rose but nicer and better balanced , if Citrus is your thing Caledonia and Hibernian are beautiful, another couple of gems for me are Vectis and Danum. I haven't had a bad one to be honest they are all top soaps !

I love Coria a beautiful scent reminds me of Mdc Rose but nicer and better balanced , if Citrus is your thing Caledonia and Hibernian are beautiful, another couple of gems for me are Vectis and Danum. I haven't had a bad one to be honest they are all top soaps !
Coria sounds good. I had a shave with Cyril R Salter's Wild Rose today...really nice. Is Coria similar/better?

Is the Coria a rose scent?

I've used 3 Signature Soaps, Coria is Rose & Geranium, Eboracum is Cedarwood & Peppermint, and Capra is unscented Goats Milk. The latter smells a bit earthy but the post shave is immense, the other two smell truly fantastic though and are pretty much the only two soaps with anything even vaguely resembling a scent I can use.

If you do get a shaving soap from them I'd refrain for a bit of time until their splashes are released. I have a Danum splash (Patchouli) which is my favourite post shave product, seems to settle down my face if I had a bad shave.

I've used 3 Signature Soaps, Coria is Rose & Geranium, Eboracum is Cedarwood & Peppermint, and Capra is unscented Goats Milk. The latter smells a bit earthy but the post shave is immense, the other two smell truly fantastic though and are pretty much the only two soaps with anything even vaguely resembling a scent I can use.

If you do get a shaving soap from them I'd refrain for a bit of time until their splashes are released. I have a Danum splash (Patchouli) which is my favourite post shave product, seems to settle down my face if I had a bad shave.
Yes, I'm going to take my time, but I've been considering a Signature Soap for some while now. I'll definitely buy one in the near future (@BrianH) and Coria sounds like the kind of thing I'd like.

If you want to try out some samples from @BrianH Signature Soaps range, head over to the pass around thread and request the soaps be sent on to you

Mike

Just had a shave with the Coria - excellent stuff - I'll post in SOTD tomorrow. Thanks to @RussellR5555 for the initial suggestion and to @BrianH for the excellent customer service and 'Danum' surprise (y) And thanks all for your responses;):)
Vectis is top of my list of Signature soaps, definitely worth a try and +1 on the customer service from @BrianH. Top man.

Back
Top Bottom