Handmade brush.

LeeMaz

Supporter
Supporter
I just bought this handmade Shave Brush from a guy off eBay, his shop was called phillipsbargains1, it’s made from a lovely little 24mm Oumobrush Silvertip with a Handmade Bog Oak Handle. I had a lovely shave with it today, randomly the small thin handle fitted my gorilla hands excellently! It has a really nice gentle touch and quite a soft backbone to the head. It is great work and hopefully the maker is correct that the handmade/turned Bog Oak Handle which is super hard, is almost rot proof!
He did say he might have a few more available but he seemed to know a lot about wet shaving so may be a member here. If so thanks! It’s turned out amazingly!

Attachments

• ECA6D79A-67D7-4A78-B7C3-2CF339466FE3.jpeg
    ECA6D79A-67D7-4A78-B7C3-2CF339466FE3.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 28
Hi Lee, that looks to be wenge or panga panga wood as i have used both to make handles before doesn't look like bog oak, here's a brush and razor handle i made with panga panga

Hi Lee, that looks to be wenge or panga panga wood as i have used both to make handles before doesn't look like bog oak, here's a brush and razor handle i made with panga panga

Thanks for the info, I was just going on what the seller said. Regardless it’s a fab little brush!

Back
Top Bottom