Hampshire wool fat shaving soap

Ahhhhh. Well that puts my mind at rest. I didn't think I was imagining it. I still like the soap mind.

Does anyone know if it's possible to add some extra essential oils to a soap that's already made and set?
It's quite a soft soap so I would say that it was possible to work some in if you feel you need to.

Paul.

It's a kind of salty face wash distributed by groups of gentlemen in some nice movies of a certain colour...apparently!!

I read that comment in your voice Kevy as if it was a voice over in a shaving tutorial video explaining the 'bukkake post shave feel' but with the kind of music M&S use for their food adverts.

Last edited:
Taken from The Urban Dictionary:
"Bukakke is a dish in Japan with fine white noodles with a splash of topping in liquid not at all unlike loads of semen. It comes from the verb bukakkeru which means to splash some liquid (usually water).

The Japanese are very good at making poetic or funny descriptions like that."

Got mine yesterday and had a shave with it last night. Not bad at all but the scent is fairly light with the odd hint of barnyard.
Now I don't want to say I told you so, but....

Coding Stephen Colbert GIF

On the back of this thread I ordered a couple of pucks from Dr. Ratna and am looking forward to comparing them for myself to MWF. Instant dispatch notice from her this morning.

Personally, I don't mind the odd whiff of the barnyard :)

Back
Top Bottom