HALF PRICE ITALIAN FLOIDS

You may be interested to see the following website. They have the Italian blue and original 400ml bottles for half price. I checked the postage for the 2 bottles and it worked out as 13.2 Euros. Both the Floids were 12.90 Euros instead of 24.90. So you could get the 2 bottles for about £34 in all. Don't know how that compares, but it seems reasonable to me.

http://www.profumeria.com/en/biopoint-fl...00-ml.html

I did post this elsewhere earlier, but I thought it may get more visibility here for the Floid Lovers! Sorry if I done wrong.

Icon_razzIcon_razz

They also have a number of other things of interest to the readership here... Proraso, Prep, Aqua Velva,..

The shipping is (as far as I can tell) €13.20 flat - so buy 1 thing it's €13.20, buy 1000 things it's still €13.20

All arrives in about a week after ordering (assuming DPD - the couriers in the UK - can get their shit together and deliver it to you on the first attempt). Very happy so far with my orders from them.

hunnymonster said:
They also have a number of other things of interest to the readership here... Proraso, Prep, Aqua Velva,..

The shipping is (as far as I can tell) €13.20 flat - so buy 1 thing it's €13.20, buy 1000 things it's still €13.20

All arrives in about a week after ordering (assuming DPD - the couriers in the UK - can get their shit together and deliver it to you on the first attempt). Very happy so far with my orders from them.

Could this be worth a group buy?

Well you'd have to do the calculation, including onward UK postage and paypal fees - assuming the shipment from Italy is 10 bottles...

That makes it about EUR14.50 per bottle to the UK (state of the pound that's about £13.50), plus about £4.50 post + packaging materials + 5% Paypal fees

Order it direct yourself - one bottle is EUR26 (£23ish), 2 bottles EUR39 (£18ish per bottle), 3 bottles EUR52 (about £15-16 per bottle)

Plus you can stock up on other items to your own needs :)

Back
Top Bottom