Hair edger recommendations please

Hi Guys

Any suggestions for a hair edger please? Ideally electric cordless clippers

I have a Gilette clipper made by Braun which is junk

Thanks

OK I have a set of cordless clippers/trimmers called Limural K11S and I11. The I11 is a little T- head trimmer that they say will go down to 0.1mm and the K11S is like a normal cordless clippers with combs 1-6. They run on Lithium batteries and a charge lasts hours, so quite a few uses. I've clippered my hair with K11S and had the I11 round my sideburns, ears and even trimmed eyebrows loads of times and no issues.

I have no prior experience with cordless trimmers (used a 240V Wahl for 30 years!) but these, considering they sound like a typical Chinese no-brand, feel surprisingly solid in the hand and appear to be robust and functional. Metal bodied, they have a "pro" feel. I can't say what other ones they're better or worse than. One thing is they're not waterproof but if you're coming from a mains clipper you won't be in the habit of sticking them under the tap!

A quick Google shows them as being about £50 on Ebay (half that on Aliexpress) for the set including both trimmers plus combs for each and a black cape, in case you wish to pretend you're Batman whilst doing your hair! (Joke)
Note they charge off old A-type USB plugs not supplied but they do give you the cables as the plugs on the appliance end are not USB. They seem almost too good for the price, I keep waiting for the snag but no bad things yet!

Search for
Limural K11S+I11
there are some video reviews too. I'm happy with mine, YMMV as always.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom