hair dye (beard) recommendations?

D

Deleted member 12673

hey people so I made a thread before where I've used henna in my beard but tbh the white hairs in the beard kinda cm out too quick which is too be expected as it temporary but it's a lot of work putting it in

Thing what I like about henna is that it's natural

So now I'm ready to try out a proper hair dye, can anyone recommend any?

Tbh I was stood there at the supermarket just lost looking at all these hair dyes thinking wth, which ones which...

I mean apart from the obvious the colour I can't tell the difference between any of them, so really need your lots help tbh

I want a reddish auburn type of colour, whether it comes out that colour or not God knows lol

Anyways open to recommendations please thanks

Saj, only you could come on to a shaving forum asking for beard dye recommendations :ROFLMAO:
Yea I don't half make myself laugh lool

Nah what It is I don't know any other forums where they do grooming chit chat, I did ask on a Facebook beard group but they weren't much help lol

@Boycie83 honestly though there's so much choice though I saw in the supermarket looking at all these hair dyes thinking wtf and people were looking at me like wtf a bald guy doing looking at hair dyes lmao

IMG_20210817_153001.jpgIMG_20210817_153008.jpgIMG_20210817_153011.jpg

people were looking at me like wtf a bald guy doing looking at hair dyes lmao
Ah mate that properly made me laugh, which was much needed this evening. Thank you!

Not quite the same, but having got it into my head I had to get Argan oil for beard prep (for which I blame Fergiebilly) I also got some funny looks from the birds in the hair care aisle of Boots that day! Almost to the point I thought I saw security guards taking up position... never did find any of the real deal, bought Bio oil and left before it got any weirder!

Ah mate that properly made me laugh, which was much needed this evening. Thank you!

Not quite the same, but having got it into my head I had to get Argan oil for beard prep (for which I blame Fergiebilly) I also got some funny looks from the birds in the hair care aisle of Boots that day! Almost to the point I thought I saw security guards taking up position... never did find any of the real deal, bought Bio oil and left before it got any weirder!
Left with just bio oil lool

020066776282.jpg

Some people have severe reactions to hair dye so do a skin test first.

Just for men do beard dye that works great.

Clubman also does a wax that has a dye in. More usefully for spot treatments on beards or its intended use as moustache wax.
is that wax temporary?

still havent got around to dying my beard, sometimes im like leave it and embrace it and sometimes im like screw that and dye it lol

Back
Top Bottom