Hair Cut 100

My hair was like that a couple of years ago and had been for a few years and one morning I just impulsivity cut it all off and have worn my hair short 1.5mm all over ever since, I find it so much easier now, a trim only takes a few minutes
and I'm done for another week!!!
I wear hats in the winter, lighter hats in the summer so its is just easy to keep my hair short all over all the time!

Good beard by the way, you were rocking that look! :)

Paul.
I kept mine at about 1.5mm for about 12 years while working abroad, for practical reasons of comfort and convenience. Then started growing it again ~2012 to prove to someone I wasn't going bald! After about 6 years of wearing it tied back, got fed up with the hassle and just took the lot off on a whim - not short, but completely shaved. And thus started my wet shaving journey! Kept a shorter version of the beard though - completely hairless scared me!

You actually measured your hair?
200.gif

I save myself a fair bit over the course of a year, the clipper's paid for themselves within a few months, the rest of my hair cuts are free bar the tiny amount of electricity needed to power the clipper's. :)
No appointment necessary!

Paul.

Yea, I do the same myself and have done for about 18 or so years.
It was just to let others know what clipper guard was equivalent to 1.5 mm. (y) :)

Well I got my hair cut today for the first time since late December. I Googled my barber this morning to see if they were on any booking app, no joy. I called and there was no answer. So I Googled my backup barber that I use when the wait is too long for my usual barber. Good news they are on a booking app, the bad news - they were fully booked until the 22nd. Anyway at 5.30 after finishing work, I popped along to my usual barber. There was no wait time, and I was the last customer. Happy days lol.

Back
Top Bottom