H L Thater

Hi all,

Every time I see these brushes, the vendors are always in the USA.

With it being a german brand, are there any European vendors that sell these brushes?

I'm planning my xmas prezzie and would hate to be stung with a customs charge on having one from the USA.

Thanks

Dipesh

I've tempted to get a Thater from differentscent as well for quite some time now.

Dipesh, make sure you either call them up or email and ask what the lofts are in the brushes they stock.

DifferentScent offers free DHL delivery above 175 Eur bill if I am not mistaken, so couple of brushes would do it - and this way we could also throw in few Alt-Innsbruck colognes, they're quite cheaper in Germany...

I've been taken with the octagonal handle design for a while now. I particularly like the look of their new two band fan shaped offerings too. I don't know whether I'd be willing to spend that much on a brush though. Maybe one day I'll treat myself.

N_Architect said:
I've tempted to get a Thater from differentscent as well for quite some time now.

Dipesh, make sure you either call them up or email and ask what the lofts are in the brushes they stock.

DifferentScent offers free DHL delivery above 175 Eur bill if I am not mistaken, so couple of brushes would do it - and this way we could also throw in few Alt-Innsbruck colognes, they're quite cheaper in Germany...

Cheers K, I'll drop them an email.

Thanks everyone else. Let's hope Santa brings me something nice!

Back
Top Bottom