Guitars

I'll take the Thinline Tele please

Been looking at getting a JA-90 for years now, cos I like Thinlines and I like P90s. Just can't decide which colour to get

I agree. That thinline is awesome.

I'm learning guitar(coming up on two years) and have just a couple of acoustics. Excited to get into electrics in the next couple of years.

I've neglected my guitar collection in the last few years. Current count is 13 (mostly 6-string electrics, but a couple of basses and acoustics in there too) - Pretty much run out of space to put another one Expensive hobby to have, especially as I also collect effects pedals. Dunno how many I have now, I stopped counting when I got to 120 as I realised that things were getting out of hand

See? 10 razors doesn't seem so silly now does it?

That's exactly why I'm afraid of electrics! All the accessories like pedals and amps add up quickly.

I've only got a Vox Valvetronix Plus VT80+ to be honest I'm a totally rubbish player never had any lessons so I just potter about with them I really must get some lessons sorted so I can do justice to these guitars.
Not a bad amp to be honest I have an AD30VT as my practice amp (smaller, slightly older version of what you're running), they have some nice tones. Your tonal bases are covered if you ask me, with a bit of time you could turn your hand to anything

One of these days I'll be on YouTube playing my guitar in my bedroom