Good (very early) morning gents!

Hi all.

I have been lurking for a while now and have eventually decided to do the right thing. :oops:
I am a member on B&B! Maybe off to a bad start here but anyhow I like the idea that TSR is UK based.

I have been wet shaving for 30+ years and have just started using a straight.

My mother says "You can't teach an old dog new tricks." But this muts gonna try! :x

Neil from the forum here kindly ran my little Dovo over the stones and I have had my first proper stab er.... atempt over me.
Not the usual BBS I have come to expect with a DE and a Feather but hey the learning curve has to start some where? :?:

Anyhow I hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas, :hungrig , and will have a good new year.

Oscar.

good luck staying a member on B&B..many of us were booted..due to our own thoughts..basically...people are much nicer here and open minded about many topics that would otherwise NOT be allowed..FYI
But I wish you luck on wherever your journey takes you

Blades

Welcome Oscar! There seems to be a real resurgent interest in cut throat razor shaving just recently, and the straights board here gets livelier by the week. The atmosphere here is a little different from B&B. Although the basic subject matter is the same, we pride ourselves on injecting as much ribaldry and irreverence into the proceedings as possible, and it's a rare thing if a thread stays on topic for very long ;)

Good Day & very welcome to TSR Oscar B. You'll probably have fun finding out that most of our prejudices here are in favour of things (lotsa, lotsa things !) rather than aginst anything.Enjoy as many forums as you fancy M8, and get right in there with the straight razor guys here.

JohnnyO. \ ;)

Good morning Oscar

There are many fine members of B&B, and obviously you are among them. Some of us have had problems with the moderators, but that's another story. Welcome to TSR - it's a lot of fun here as I hope you will find.

Back
Top Bottom