Good Times.....

Hi guys and maybe a few ladies, been lurking for a while now so i thought i'd sign up and say thanks.

I was directed hear from another forum, after having a nightmare shaving wise. Almost 50 years of age and had tried every blade/razor /gel known to man.

After reading various threads on here i decided to treat myself, so paid a virtual visit to Connaught Shaving and purchased my weapons of choice.

Merkur38C
Feather blades
Vulfix 2233
Mitchells Wool Fat soap

What a differance a proper shave makes, have been using the new method for about two weeks now and my face has no shave related problems i was getting before.

So once again people, thank you very much you probably didn't realise you was helping me but you was.

Thanks for the welcome, as for starting off with Feathers i tried the blade that came with the Merkur and binned it straight away. Luckily i had ordered the Feathers as well.

Swivel said:
Hi guys and maybe a few ladies, been lurking for a while now so i thought i'd sign up and say thanks.

I was directed hear from another forum, after having a nightmare shaving wise. Almost 50 years of age and had tried every blade/razor /gel known to man.

After reading various threads on here i decided to treat myself, so paid a virtual visit to Connaught Shaving and purchased my weapons of choice.

Merkur38C
Feather blades
Vulfix 2233
Mitchells Wool Fat soap

What a differance a proper shave makes, have been using the new method for about two weeks now and my face has no shave related problems i was getting before.

So once again people, thank you very much you probably didn't realise you was helping me but you was.
Warm welcome to you Swivel..

spandex..

Back
Top Bottom