Good riddance to DE shaving!

For me wet shaving is about the soap/cream/brush first and then the razor. I like to rotate my four DE razors with three different cartridge razors. In fact I recently bought a three blade cartridge razor by Feather and its given one of my best ever shaves. The cartridges are a lot cheaper than Gillette which is an added bonus. That's the great thing about our hobby, infinite possibilities.

joe mcclaine said:
I'm one of the longest standing members of the forum

Funny, I always think of you as 'The New Guy'. Did I welcome you to TSR a while back? If not, then I meant to.

Let me know if I can help with anything,

Martin

Rufus said:
I didn't realise this forum was exclusively about DE shaving.:s. Since I use a Mach 3 and Sensor am I to be banished to the wilderness?

You'll find Vinny there so you can weave daisies in each others hair sorry taches.

Dude, why the Sensor/Mach3 combo? the new KOS Hyperglide is much better.

If I didn't get those nasty bumps from carts I would defo add one to my armory, anyway really glad you still a wet shaver and didn't join the lectric's band, all the best.

seefman said:
I am going back to cartridge shaving. Gillette Sensor (original) and Wilkinson Sword Hydro 3 both give me a closer shave than DE (tried Personna & others which are considered sharp).

Edwin Jagger and the Parker are going in the bin as I am tired of getting cuts and un-close shaves!

What a mugs game... you can keep DE shaving!

OVER AND OUT

Mods - please delete my A/C
Well, since you joined in the current month, and you've made 4 posts including this one, it's good to see that you've given DE shaving a fair trial.........thanks for the offer to keep DE shaving though, I think I'll do just that.

Back
Top Bottom