Good afternoon from Hampshire

Hello all.

Just wanted to say hello. Been shaving for most of my life with a wet shaver. I guess I must have started with a Safety Razor. Currently using a Fusion. However just ordered a safety Razor and some blades. I am now waiting for the Muhle R106 to arrive. I am told this is a good choice for a first timer with somewhat sensitive skin. I have Super Badger brushes already ( Present from Mrs K) but have decided to give the synthetic a try. Bit kinder on the Animals.

Stay safe everyone
D

welcome GIF

Hello all.

Just wanted to say hello. Been shaving for most of my life with a wet shaver. I guess I must have started with a Safety Razor. Currently using a Fusion. However just ordered a safety Razor and some blades. I am now waiting for the Muhle R106 to arrive. I am told this is a good choice for a first timer with somewhat sensitive skin. I have Super Badger brushes already ( Present from Mrs K) but have decided to give the synthetic a try. Bit kinder on the Animals.

Stay safe everyone
D

Welcome to the forum, if you are looking for a synth I think there are some excellent ones around the £20 mark including the Simpsons Trafalgar models and the PAA ones are supposed to be excellent and can be purchased from a few UK based retailers.

Back
Top Bottom