Going up a gear (from 3 one 6) suggestions needed!

I currently use a 3one6 with Feather/Bic/Permasharp/Nacet which has been great, but recently, despite playing with angles it seems that then stubble on my chin and top lip is being left behind and it’s so coarse that after 6/8 hours resembles 100 grit sand paper

Feels like a genuine reason to add a new razor, so, which? (I don’t like the bit clunky 6s/c despite how effective they are)

Hey, no I haven’t, I was looking at r41 twist as it’s on offer… Worth a try?

I have the Twist and the GS. The Twist gives you 95% of the GS effectiveness and is similar in use, so it's a cheaper way to see if you like the R41 (not everyone does).

Executive Shaving Alpha is also a good bet. Or they have the non SS Braveheart head for £10 ATM which is very effective too. Both are knocking on R41 levels of attack.

I have the Twist and the GS. The Twist gives you 95% of the GS effectiveness and is similar in use, so it's a cheaper way to see if you like the R41 (not everyone does).

Executive Shaving Alpha is also a good bet. Or they have the non SS Braveheart head for £10 ATM which is very effective too. Both are knocking on R41 levels of attack.
Ordered! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom