Godfather 3 shaving scene

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
LeJog 2022 Finisher
I was watching GF3 last night and noticed for the first time (it has been a few years since I watched it) a shaving scene where Michael is in Sicily and attempting a shave with a DE.He is weak with illness so his nephew sits him down and completes the shave for him.It looks like one of those 1970's jobbies with the black plastic handle.Can't think of the razor name.Anyone else noticed it?

Sorry Boab, don't know but I will have a look over Xmas when the trilogy gets an airing.

Same nerd alert for me with this scene out of Phenomenon, she does a good job of scraping the cream off with the safety bar.
I didn't recognise the razor or care for the film but the old girl likes it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYlPKnNnhaw[/youtube]

She had a go at shaving me but I kept complaining...so I set the Fatboy on 1 and let her get on with it.

Lots of stuff to look out for.

Only last week I saw an episode of Jeeves and Wooster where they were walking past Geo F Trumpers.

Here is a jpg ripped from said scene.

godfatherf.jpg

Not a Gillette Knack is it? I saw one in Scotchdave's for sale thread and thought it looked similar. The metal bit between the head and the plastic doesn't look quite long enough though.

How odd...I watched it last night. This is spooky! The head of the razor looks rather substantial and they certainly weren't in a hurry.

A very subtle film which breaks the entire trilogy down to one scream near the end. A seriously underrated piece of work I believe.

From memory there is a marvellous scene in Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid where Steve Martin (as Rigby Reardon) shaves his tongue following a rather heavy night.

:geek:

Back
Top Bottom