Gillette Winner Stainless

I got a tuck on my recent order from here: https://www.razorbladesclub.com/shop/gillette-winner-stainless/

To be frank, it's a very good service grade blade and very well may be the same damn blade as the Winner Platinum for as far as I know. I paid a paltry $1.29 U.S. for a tuck so I didn't break the bank. Is it worth seeking out? No. It doesn't shave any better than the Gillette Wilkie (non-Brazilian) IMO. YMMV.

Thanks for the review, and I am looking forward to receiving my blades in the mail whenever they arrive.

It's very unlikely it is the same blade as the Winner Platinum. There's a thread on the B&B, the Winner Stainless is made by the Vertice factory, not the Gillette factories in India.

I am glad you enjoyed it.
I found it to be an excellent blade that ran smooth around my face with no fuss.
As for value for money, again excellent IMOP
I have yet to still try the Black box Winners lol, at the moment I pop my hand in a box of untested blades and pull out my next carton to test at random.

I just pulled my tuck for a gander and he is correct!! I don't know of Gillette ever doing something like this before and it has me wondering.

Maybe Gillette can't meet the demand for DE blades in India and with issues of protectionism (eg with the war) it makes more sense to subcontract a third party?

I can only speculate.