Gillette (Shanghai) Blades Now Available In The UK

Well, today I used this newest Viet version of the Super Thin Platinum and I can say definitively that the ones I tried about five years ago or so had to have been fake as this newest one shaved fantastic!! ;) I say that as well as the possessor of fake Super Gillette Blue Blades that have a damn near perfect counterfeit box. yet shave like a bean can lid! :sneaky:

Now I can state that I have never used a truly bad genuine Gillette blade. Yes, that includes the Sputnik even though it is definitely "field grade".

Well, today I used this newest Viet version of the Super Thin Platinum and I can say definitively that the ones I tried about five years ago or so had to have been fake as this newest one shaved fantastic!! ;) I say that as well as the possessor of fake Super Gillette Blue Blades that have a damn near perfect counterfeit box. yet shave like a bean can lid! :sneaky:

Now I can state that I have never used a truly bad genuine Gillette blade. Yes, that includes the Sputnik even though it is definitely "field grade".

I've been trying to refrain from buying any new blades but reading of your reports with them seems to be the gentle nudge I needed.

I've used two of the new MIC Gillette blades, the London Bridge was very good but the Vietnam Super Blue was exceptional.

I've been trying to refrain from buying any new blades but reading of your reports with them seems to be the gentle nudge I needed.

I've used two of the new MIC Gillette blades, the London Bridge was very good but the Vietnam Super Blue was exceptional.

Today's 2nd shave using this Viet version ST Platinum in a GC .68 (1st was in a BE Tech) was just divine. :love:

Back
Top Bottom