Gillette razor, but what?

Can anybody tell me what this razor is, the seller has no clue and all i could get out of her was "you twist the bottom and the head comes off"

Razor.jpg

Ant help would be appreciated from some of you gurus :icon_smile:

Canuck said:
It's a tech. Probably 1970s, that's a nice clean example. My Father in law shaves with one of those, I gave it him as a gift.

A tech, nice one, thank you sir.

Says it has never been used and its got 30 blades too all for £4.21 and 2 quid shipping, is that good and what do they normally go for?

Canuck said:
Yeah that's not bad at all, normally they go for anywhere between £5 and about £12. Say £15 top whack in its original packaging.

Ohh nice, i am quite happy with that and i think i will give it a whirl when it arrives.

Thank you kindly :icon_biggrin:.

Believe that it's one of the British Aluminum techs. Good looking in a modern classical way. One negative I have is that the handle is on the short side for me.

Might well be British, but they were made in other places as well. Certainly France, for one, I've had a French made one. I think South America (Argentina) had a factory making these too... it will say on the base plate. Won't give you a date, but the country will be there.

Back
Top Bottom