Gillette London Bridge

Well, finally received them today after an approx. 20 day wait from Thailand. Halaleujah! (y) First, the photos taken with my new $99 cell. :geek: :ROFLMAO:

Outer container:

50ELfKM.jpg

Rear of container:

lddBxFB.jpg

6AbW1WG.jpg

cWfevw8.jpg

gghcvcb.jpg

Will shave in a bit with one.

Looks like another Euro vendor is selling these now:

And:

And:

The second picture shown above from the top where you see the date, the blade was manufactured on the 30th November 2019 from Shanghai in China.

That way you’ll know is the real deal, also I wanted to know is there any manufacture date showing on the edges of each blade pack?

The second picture shown above from the top where you see the date, the blade was manufactured on the 30th November 2019 from Shanghai in China.

That way you’ll know is the real deal, also I wanted to know is there any manufacture date showing on the edges of each blade pack?

My ten blade tucks from Thailand have the date code on the end of the box as well.

I don't believe they have been placed on the Endangered Species List quite yet. ;) :ROFLMAO:

However, I can understand this as you never know when the U.K. source will end. I know some still rue the day when the mythical Gillette "Swedes" dried up.
Trust me when I say 300 London Bridge blades are the least of my worries in my blade stash ;)

Back
Top Bottom