Gillette GSB V Nacet

Used one yesterday in my Rockwell 6C with plate 4. Smooth it is indeed and it would appear IMHO a little sharper than a GSB, judging by the few weepers I got. Definitely going to keep at least 50 of both in the stash along with my Polsilvers, Perma Sharps and Astra Greens

I'm the opposite. I heard a lot of people talking about GSBs when I started shaving with a DE, but I can't get a good shave out of them. Nacets on the other hand work really well for me, they're consistently good across the razors I have even if they might not be the best blades in each
All down to personal taste and technique, GSB is better for me Nacet no so good, makes the world go round

...And Assorted Blades @Boycie83 has kindly sent me, that I’ve not had a chance to test run yet :)...

I too once accepted a "gift" from Boycie and he even gave me a job!!

9R26hn6.jpg

Ha. I just came on to trade a few nacets for GSB's :ROFLMAO:

Nacets work really well for me. A really nice combination of sharpness and smoothness. I haven't tried GSB's so would like to see what all the fuss is about (apart from the rumoured glue spot being a pain in the arse!).

Ha. I just came on to trade a few nacets for GSB's :ROFLMAO:

Nacets work really well for me. A really nice combination of sharpness and smoothness. I haven't tried GSB's so would like to see what all the fuss is about (apart from the rumoured glue spot being a pain in the arse!).
Only the old double wrapped ones have glue spots on the edges.

The newer ones do not have them.

Ha ha. Yes you are right, they are wax spots and it doesn't make a difference to the shave. But, now and again when I come across a Gillette blade that has an enough wax to make a candle and being the fat handed twat that I am, I get a little apprehensive in trying to remove the blade without cutting my fat unwieldy thumbs.

That meme btw, I'm not sure why but it's like looking at art masterpiece.

The more you look at it, the more you are able to appreciate the majesty of the composition.

Oh mighty cat eating salad how you are a beacon for modernity.

Back
Top Bottom