Gillette Goals

Picked up a few tucks in Indonesia on my last trip there. They seem to be made in China for the Indonesian market. Tried one today, and unfortunately they were very rough on the face. Not a good Saturday morning experience, so swapped it out and will use a GSB tomorrow. Anyone else tried these?

IMG_7027.jpg

I enjoyed these, and the Super Nacets mentioned by pjgh. I also like the Super Blues and the Lomdon Bridges, all out of China.

Maybe I'm the weirdo...

Alas, not....

I also get on well with all the blades you mentioned

I would like to try the Rubie made in China for the Philippines, but have not seen them available outside the country itself

1705193398184.png

Last edited:
Alas, not....

I also get on well with all the blades you mentioned

I would like to try the Rubie made in China for the Philippines, but have not seen them available outside the country itself

View attachment 115684

I saw them on ebay once, it was bundled with the razor of the same name. I saw a white packet PPI made Rubie Stainless once as well, but they had crazy shipping prices.

Unobtanium Gillette blades!

Picked up a few tucks in Indonesia on my last trip there. They seem to be made in China for the Indonesian market. Tried one today, and unfortunately they were very rough on the face. Not a good Saturday morning experience, so swapped it out and will use a GSB tomorrow. Anyone else tried these?

View attachment 115391
Surely they are just super thins ?
or certainly that’s what they look like.

Back
Top Bottom