Gillette blades

Hi all, I have just noted that mach 3 blades are now made in Poland whilst the fusion are still made in Germany. i did notice this because I recently purchased a new pack of mach 3 blades and the shave is quite rough, particularly on my neck. this had never happened before. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it possible that I got some bad blades? If the latter, that would be the first time in a very long time. Just curious.

Hi all, I have just noted that mach 3 blades are now made in Poland whilst the fusion are still made in Germany. i did notice this because I recently purchased a new pack of mach 3 blades and the shave is quite rough, particularly on my neck. this had never happened before. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it possible that I got some bad blades? If the latter, that would be the first time in a very long time. Just curious.
I think that Mach 3 blades have been made in Poland for some time now. I have also noticed that blades can seem "dull", or almost blunt sometimes, so they can be a bit hit-or-miss. They don't seem to be 100% consistent, because sometimes the blades are so sharp that they cut my face to pieces, and yet other times they really drag and scrape across my face. It's odd. I have always used Mach 3 blades, though, and I would never want to change them for anything else. When they're good, they're VERY good.

Hope this helps, Daniel.

I think that Mach 3 blades have been made in Poland for some time now. I have also noticed that blades can seem "dull", or almost blunt sometimes, so they can be a bit hit-or-miss. They don't seem to be 100% consistent, because sometimes the blades are so sharp that they cut my face to pieces, and yet other times they really drag and scrape across my face. It's odd. I have always used Mach 3 blades, though, and I would never want to change them for anything else. When they're good, they're VERY good.

Hope this helps, Daniel.
Have you tried the Mach 3 Turbo blades? Curious about the difference them and the standard Mach 3...

Back
Top Bottom