Gifts from a client

A family I had been doing some work for had some came across some razors while they were clearing their father's house when he had to go into dementia care.

I suggested they put them on ebay but instead they gave them to me as a thank you as they were happy with my work.

There are a couple of straights, but only one worth restoring and I'll get onto that shortly but there are a few DEs and a SE. All the DEs are British made Gillettes

Could you guys confirm my identifications please

1) Tech?

2) Old Type?

3) Aristocrat Jnr?

4) Ever ready streamline?

So do I have the correct or am I way off?

Thanks for the reply, the weight of no.1 is 33.8g, and having looked at that site I suspect that it is the Aristocrat Jnr which goes with this box however the Aristocrat #66 was in it when I got them - Hence my assumption.

That was a very kind thing they did, @Jeltz and you did the honourable thing by suggest eBay would be appropriate.
Some nice razors there (thanks for reposting pics). I'm most certainly not qualified to identify but I reckon #1 will be a rewarding clean-up.

Yes it was a very pleasant gesture, I did work hard for them but hadn't expected anything but what we had agreed. Anyway there were 3 straights, one was used as a putty knife but the scales may be salvageable one is almost worn away but was clearly a favourite, I might just clean it and hone it but there isn't much left and there is a Wostenholm which just needs a light sand, polish and hone and looks barely used. In addition to those and the above there is a Valet Autostrop, a lillicrap hone, a boudoir razor and a couple of plastic handle DE's with no maker, a couple of worn out boar shaving brushes and some hair clippers. They simply said keep, sell or bin as appropriate!

I've just used the Aristocrat and it was lovely, a touch more aggressive than I was anticipating but not in a bad way, I think I'll swap the blade to the old type next. The mechanism of the Aristocrat Jnr is a bit stiff so I want to sort that before using.

A really nice gesture. Congrats and enjoy. I guess they will clean well.

I'll try an ID.

1.- Seems a Parat? If its knob is same diameter as the handle, it is a Parat. If not, Aristocrat Jr.
2.- Old Type. But it's got 13 teeth. Clone?
3.- English 4th gen Aristocrat (provided it has a diamond on the baseplate) as in #22 or #66 sets.