GFT Skin food

Hi Lads,

I have been using Trumpers Lime skin food and am coming to the end of the bottle. Looking at ordering some more but have been thinking about the coral. Has anyone used both and if so what do you think of the coral in comparison to the lime.

I cant compare to Lime as I have coral and sandlewood.

Coral is a great one to go for. It's quite strong on the Rose scent but works well and has a ever so slight menthol touch too.

I love it!

I've used both H/Blobster, and they both seem to work well for me. Neither scent lasts more than a few minutes with me, so it's just a matter of whether you like a faint Rose scent (Coral) or a faint Lime scent better.

JohnnyO. :geek:

Geo F Trumper's is a MANLY shop for MEN & men may have a mild odour of Coral, but never Rose. If you would wear Trumper's Rose skin food I may have to revise my previously high opinion of you as a MANLY wet shaver Ian. Now just toughen up M8 ................ and think Coral !

JohnnyO. :lol:

JohnnyO said:
Geo F Trumper's is a MANLY shop for MEN & men may have a mild odour of Coral, but never Rose. If you would wear Trumper's Rose skin food I may have to revise my previously high opinion of you as a MANLY wet shaver Ian. Now just toughen up M8 ................ and think Coral !

JohnnyO. :lol:

Now i have to say i nearly spat a very nice mouthful of Fursty ferret all over the laptop when i read that. I can see where your coming from, and when put like that Coral it is. Now back to the fursty ferret. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom