Getting hold of Osage!

Hi everyone!

I have sorted out where to get the "Moose". Now all I need to know is how to get hold of some Osage. I have asked in Open Forum where two members who use this "all in one face and head" splash(mind yer eyes) - obtain theirs, but no answers were forthcoming! One American member was very helpful, but was unsure of supplies in the UK. I have done a little online investigation, but unfortunately, have drawn a blank!

So, as I see it, it would be more than helpful if you guys that regularly use the stuff could tell those of us that are interested, where we might obtain it in the UK - please ? I have a strong feeling that the pictures of Osage that I've seen on SOTD are from our American friends on this forum, and therefore only obtainable in the USA! The helpful TSR member(American), mentioned that printed on an Osage bottle label was: ALL(UK) Ltd Berkshire - in small print !!!

spandex.. :)

spandexcodpiece said:
The helpful TSR member(American), mentioned that printed on an Osage bottle label was: ALL(UK) Ltd Berkshire - in small print !!!

Sadly, it could still be unavailabl in the UK. There's a Pine shave soap I see on US sites that's made in UK and I haven't seen it for sale anywhere in the UK, including inline, so far ... Winter's shave soap? Not 100% certain of the name ... it's late, I'm tired and can't focus enough to surf sites for the definite name/product/thingie.

Urban Hermit said:
spandexcodpiece said:
The helpful TSR member(American), mentioned that printed on an Osage bottle label was: ALL(UK) Ltd Berkshire - in small print !!!

Sadly, it could still be unavailabl in the UK. There's a Pine shave soap I see on US sites that's made in UK and I haven't seen it for sale anywhere in the UK, including inline, so far ... Winter's shave soap? Not 100% certain of the name ... it's late, I'm tired and can't focus enough to surf sites for the definite name/product/thingie.

Thanks for making the effort anyway Urban ! :)

spandex..

Back
Top Bottom