• Kappus

• Speick

• Tabac

• Balea

• Weleda

• Lavera

• Logona

Results are only viewable after voting.
What's your favourite German shaving cream? They are so inexpensive. Even the premium creams such as Speick or Tabac are affordable.

Speick of course.
As much as I love Tabac as a hard soap and as an aftershave.
Speick. Definitely.
No Nivea products are allowed anywhere near my face. Evil stuff.
I think I have tried Weleda and Balea on trips to Germany, but I was underwhelmed.
Speick it is then. The scent of adultery according to their website.

Speick of course.
As much as I love Tabac as a hard soap and as an aftershave.
Speick. Definitely.
No Nivea products are allowed anywhere near my face. Evil stuff.
I think I have tried Weleda and Balea on trips to Germany, but I was underwhelmed.
Speick it is then. The scent of adultery according to their website.

I really need to get a Speick stick, I loved the sample.

I've never heard of any of the others on the list aside from Weleda, Nivea, Speick and Tabac, what are the others like?

I really need to get a Speick stick, I loved the sample.

I've never heard of any of the others on the list aside from Weleda, Nivea, Speick and Tabac, what are the others like?
Logona and Lavera are natural cosmetics companies like Weleda. Florena was the East German equivalent of Nivea, owned now by Nivea. The products are very similar. Kappus is a budget cream range. Balea is the private label of the DM drugstore chain. I think they give this away.

Logona and Lavera are natural cosmetics companies like Weleda. Florena was the East German equivalent of Nivea, owned now by Nivea. The products are very similar. Kappus is a budget cream range. Balea is the private label of the DM drugstore chain. I think they give this away.

Thanks for the info.

Speick and Kappus for me :)(y) Both provide very good skin care properties, at least to my skin.

Although I preferred when Kappus has some nicer scents like 'Nautik' and 'Men Activ'. They only have Aloe Vera now. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom