Gemini Internet Sales

Just to thank Brian at Gemini for superb personal attention and quality of service.

I received a gift voucher from my sis in law and called Brian to go through my requirements.
He was very helpful, courteous, knowledgeable and delivers good old fashioned service of a quality that you just dont come across too often anymore.
My order exceeded the value of the voucher by a few £££ and he even waived the excess.
I called him late on Wed to place the order so missed the post for that day but it was posted Thursday and arrived on Friday morning!
It doesn't get much better,, so thanks again Brian,, it was a pleasure doing business with you.
regards, beejay

Audiolab said:
Would that be Executive Shaving you are talking about? I met Brian today as their office is not far from me.

Yes, thats the company and Brian is the gent I spoke with,very nice guy.
beejay

It is handy for me to have at least one vendor in traveling distance where I can go and see the product if I want, but ES are just as good via mail order. You are right they are quite nice and try very hard to provide a good service, Brian very much prides himself in his good reputation which is a sensible move in this business because a lot of his trade is repeat customers.

Having seen their setup and spoken to Brian I would have no hesitation in recommending Executive Shaving to others.

Back
Top Bottom