From beyond the grave...

So I phone my aunt yesterday (Friday 9th) to find out if all was well as this was date of there wedding anniversary and since my uncle passed away special date's have a different sort of impact and you know what they say it's sometimes good to share.

Any way after a little while my Aunt said to me have you had something in the post today????

No I said why should I of had? Yes my Aunt said Uncle Ted has sent you something...

to which I replied Hang on what errrrh how.. He's no longer with us I don't understand?????

Well she said before he died he left some money (in postal orders) not much and some instructions with his eldest son to send one envelope to each cousin and he was not allowed to look either as this was in-trusted to him to do the right thing, So we where all given the same amount and the same instructions that we where to buy something for ourself and not to waste it ie: pay bills or spend it on drink.

I did not have to think for long what I wanted... As my uncle was the man who took me under his wing showed me how to use a straight and a DE it would have to be shaving related and I had the perfect thing in mind and sort of fitting as my name is Michael Collins.

So once again God bless you Uncle Ted

Attachments

• milkc.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 159
When you think aout it, it's not about money your uncle teaching you how to DE shave in something you cannot put a price on because it is a life skill and all he did was make sure you could fund the tools you need for the skill. Some thing about life and death is will people remember me when I'm gone this way it's hard for them to forget you'll remember him every time you shave so keep your uncle alive pass on the skills he tought you and tell the next generation to do the same for your uncle he would like that I know I would.

Brush arrived today great service from the gentleman's groom room came with some samples as well, Just about to go upstairs and use the brush (made me shiver when I unpacked it)

Back
Top Bottom