Free shaving cream

All the samples were posted today so should be with you in a couple of days. No obligation but it would be good to hear any feed back that you may have, good or bad. Thanks.
Thanks. Appreciate your kindnes. I'll be sure to let you know my thoughts and opinions. Would you like that as a PM or just added to this thread?

Thanks. Appreciate your kindnes. I'll be sure to let you know my thoughts and opinions. Would you like that as a PM or just added to this thread?

Add it to the thread mate, i'm not afraid of criticism, especially if it's constructive :) all adds to the conversation.

Ok.... So....
Once I had opened the envelope and unwrapped the substance from it's initial cling film wrapping, the amazing aroma of cinnamon and orange wafted across the nostril receptors... I couldn't wait....I mean I just could not wait....:p:p:p.
So I thought 'ok what I'll do is just put the cream in a plastic tub and then shave later'
However once the bag was opened and the full effect of the scent was released......
KABOOM!!!
Well.... What could I do? I promptly added the majority of the cream into a plastic tub and attempted to remove the remaining cream off the bag.... However it was getting rather sticky so I decided.... 'What the heck, let's get a brush on it and give it a lather.
Then came the next thunder shock.....
KABOOM!!!
A mountain of suds, soap and foam erupted from the bag and brush. Well it would be rude to waste this delightful lather so slapped it on my chops and gave it a good brushing... Amazing!!! truly amazing. Now I'm not a pro nor a connoisseur of the the shaving world. But I have to say from my first impressions this is up there with some of the best I have used. Looking forward to trying it again in a more controlled environment.

Ok.... So....
Once I had opened the envelope and unwrapped the substance from it's initial cling film wrapping, the amazing aroma of cinnamon and orange wafted across the nostril receptors... I couldn't wait....I mean I just could not wait....:p:p:p.
So I thought 'ok what I'll do is just put the cream in a plastic tub and then shave later'
However once the bag was opened and the full effect of the scent was released......
KABOOM!!!
Well.... What could I do? I promptly added the majority of the cream into a plastic tub and attempted to remove the remaining cream off the bag.... However it was getting rather sticky so I decided.... 'What the heck, let's get a brush on it and give it a lather.
KABOOM!!!
A mountain of suds, soap and foam erupted from the bag and brush. Well it would be rude to waste this delightful lather so slapped it on my chops and gave it a good brushing... Amazing!!! truly amazing. Now I'm not a pro nor a connoisseur of the the shaving world. But I have to say from my first impressions this is up there with some of the best I have used. Looking forward to trying it again in a more controlled environment.
I can't wait to try mine out now!

Reactions: CjH
Ok.... So....
KABOOM!!!
KABOOM!!!

Glad you like it, of course the real genius is being able to repeat it again!

Hi.

Had a shave with your cream this morning. I was going to comment at lunch time but Ive had a nightmare of a morning that descended into complete chaos - early years kids, metal hammers (how these passed a risk assessment is beyond me), a head and blood to make a long story short.

Cream was great...very slick feeling and a great post shave feel. Scent was nice too and reminds me of mulled wine and christmas.

Let me/us know if you ever open an Etsy shop ;)

Sounds like this cream is a winner. It's going to need a brand name. I've jotted down some initial suggestions for you @Bazz

Sapone de Bazza
Bubbles of Bazz
Edwin Bazza
巴里的奶油 (for the Far East market)

As you can probably tell, I don't work in marketing

Some fine suggestions

Here's mine - Saponifico Bazztiero Bazzstesi

Again, there's a reason I'm not working in marketing....

Last edited:
:):p:cool: Thanks for all of your kind words, and company name suggestions! were i to try and sell some of my stuff i do all ready have a name in mind, but i'm keeping it to myself for the minute ;)

Back
Top Bottom