Fragrance X - How long?

That does sound like a long time. I have had things from the US and Singapore in less time than that!

Can't hurt to drop them a line.

hunnymonster said:
Mick, are you in the UK or Ireland? I know sometimes inbound to the Emerald Isle can be slow (5-6 weeks)

i'm in England, but i am watching the Irish entry on the Eurovision Song Contest waving my Zippo Lighter App on my iPhone in time to the music - and typing with t'other :oops: :D

Do you think they know my in-laws and out-laws live in the Republic?

Hi Mick,
Seems a long time, however I believe there can have been build ups in Mail sorting offices owing to the disruption caused in air freight by the Icelandic Volcano erruption(s) ; not sure if this impacts onto ground parcels sorting also.
Certainly MamaBear in U.S.A. has about a one week turnaround when I order.
JohnnyO.

Mick, I once ordered the 300ml bottle of Tabac from Fragrance X, it took about 3 months to arrive !! I had started to claim for a refund with my credit card company when the Tabac just turned up. They are very erratic, I ordered a puck of Tabac shaving soap & it was despatched on the 2nd of April, still no sign of it ! The only thing is the stuff does eventually arrive......once got something in five days from them....No wonder it is free postage, it would be quicker to row across the pond in a boat to collect it yourself !

Well it doesn't come in the traditional post all the way - they bulk ship to a forwarder (for the UK at least that's near Heathrow) who then unpacks it and drops it in the 2nd class post... I wonder if they only ship that over when there's a full pallet and if volumes are thin, it takes longer to fill the pallet...

Give them another week or two, I don't recall any previous problems with delivery but occasionally the parcel might get stuck.

Back
Top Bottom