Fountain Ink Pen Acquisitions

Very interesting. Aside from my vintage flex pens, the only modern nibs, apart from a couple of incredibly expensive Italian makers, that "sort of" flex are the Bock titaniums, but they will readily spring if over-driven by a small amount.

I've long been a purchaser of pens, but being able to do so quite as easily as now is a temptation too far.
It sounds like you have a lovely collection already but even so, I imagine the temptation is always there, although there is nothing wrong with treating yourself to a birthday present! :)

Paul.

You might think so - :) - I.
It's got to be easier than using a syringe and needle to fill up an empty ink cartridge, then I have to clean the syringe and it's the clean up that tends to get my skin inked up :)

Time will tell but all the converters I've used so far have been an easy less messy job.

It's all part of the fun anyway I suppose, Inky fingers! :cool:

Paul.

For those of you interested - two discount codes for Cult Pens - valid across the site until end of Wednesday the 26th of May.

BIRTHDAY10 - 10% on £40 spend
BIRTHDAY15 - 15% on £75 spend.

@RussellR5555 - they are selling off some of the limited edition colour Lamy Safari pens (all standard nib versions) for £16.00.

Cheers - I.

@culcreuch @Blademonkey @Sabre @Ferrum
I had a look on that site last night and for once was glad I lost my wallet on Sunday Afternoon. Until my replacement cards arrive....I am on pocket money from my wife.

Back
Top Bottom