Found this in Boots

HI Guys
While i was in my local Boots last Saturday i came across Milk shaving milk
by an Australian called Michael Klim. Well i thought i would give it a try as
it had a lot of menthol ingredients in it and the bottle looked cool.
Well i pleced a smallish amount in my bowl and started to create a lather.
WOW!!!!! the smell was amazing,like Proraso but supercharged the menthol is
really powerful.If you like a realy cool shave you will like this.I have used it all
week and i have had nothing but smooth shaves every time. I might have to
stockpile some as they tend not to lines like this for long.
For more info try www.milkskincare.com
Regards
Chris

Oooooooh - interesting - I'd been looking at checking out the Milk ASB but I might have a peek at that too.

Hmm - now I'm confused - the don't do an ASB, I'd been looking at that brand for something I'm sure!

If anyone wants me I'll be in the corner rocking too and fro

Chris, your nickname kinda makes me question factuality of your description :D Kidding, but still - you lathered a brushless cream (or rather a milk..) in a bowl?

Helveticum said:
Chris, your nickname kinda makes me think about factuality of your description :D Kidding, but still - you lathered a brushless cream in a bowl?

I lather everything in bowls creams, grated sticks, soaps but thats just me.
i did try face lathering but i was useless at it so went back to bowls. The
Milk shave seem to work ok just need a bit more water
Chris

B&B guys say it doesn't need lathering at all though - just smear all over your mug and shave :)
Would be interesting to read a comparison with other brushless stuff. We could exchange samples, for instance, and write a collective review. I've got brushless T&H gel and some Vitos stuff.

Helveticum said:
B&B guys say it doesn't need lathering at all though - just smear all over your mug and shave :)
Would be interesting to read a comparison with other brushless stuff. We could exchange samples, for instance, and write a collective review. I've got brushless T&H gel and some Vitos stuff.

I might try that method tomorrow to see how i get on its just a habbit i have
got into.I also should have read the back of the bottle first>
Chris

Back
Top Bottom