Forum Semogue brush

In the course of sorting out a replacement brush with Bruno (Vintage Scent) I asked if he could do one like the blue plugged 830 I'd seen on here with unbanded boar hair: -

d6480a7e.jpg

He said no, but that it would be possible as a forum brush if there was a minimum order of 50. He said the price would be about the same as their normal 830. Or, if the majority want a different kind of brush he could do something based on one of their other brushes.

I'm not particularly after another brush so I'm not putting myself up as the person to drive the idea forward. I doubt there would be 50 people from the forum interested so there would probably be some negotiation needed with Bruno about that if it were to happen. I just thought I'd let everyone know that the offer is there from Bruno.

Despite not needing another brush, if there was one like this going, I'd probably go for it because it looks so good.

My brush pic does get around. ;)

I remember reading on here whilst still lurking that there was some interest in a TSR custom brush. I suppose it's quite a small forum and not everybody wants the same thing in a brush, so it'd be difficult to get the required numbers.

Anyway, we've sort of adopted the New Forest brushes as our official brushes. :)

Yellow Jim said:
My brush pic does get around. ;)

I remember reading on here whilst still lurking that there was some interest in a TSR custom brush. I suppose it's quite a small forum and not everybody wants the same thing in a brush, so it'd be difficult to get the required numbers.

Anyway, we've sort of adopted the New Forest brushes as our official brushes. :)

Probably be no problem hitting fifty for a brush, just not a boar and like you say the New Forest has attained a very high quality bench mark through Fido's attention to detail and graft.

sunburyboy93 said:
Fido's Brushes are awsome, however If Fido announced that he would do a TSR Custom Engraved Brush, i would be left a Pant Wetting mess ! :shock: :eek: :?

I think were getting closer! A UK centric forum should have a UK centric brush!

Done!...
:lol: :lol:

Ids said:
sunburyboy93 said:
Fido's Brushes are awsome, however If Fido announced that he would do a TSR Custom Engraved Brush, i would be left a Pant Wetting mess ! :shock: :eek: :?

I think were getting closer! A UK centric forum should have a UK centric brush!

Attachments

• imgres.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 103
Back
Top Bottom