Forum categories

Gents

I know this is a shaving site and there is rightly a majority of shaving fora here - I just wondered if it might be an optical improvement to split the shaving part into "hardware & software"? So brushes, razors & blades in one side and soaps, creams, aftershaves in the other...

Just a thought.

I think it looks pretty good, I am not sure about the category names of 'Hardware' and 'Software' though.

Consumables maybe - but then blades are consumables too...

You're right though - Hardware & software are possibly not the best titles - but I couldn't instantly think of anything better to distinguish between the (erm) hardware and software :ugeek:

Ye I was looking at that when I moved it, Don't know whether Welcome should have its own section right at the top.I don't want to move general above shave related.. ponders

Don't know if there is but I wouldn't think so. I use phpbbhacks but there are a few others writing mods.Still looking to find a chat room which is free.There is a trial version limited to 10 members I might stick on and see how it looks.

Boab said:
Ye I was looking at that when I moved it, Don't know whether Welcome should have its own section right at the top.I don't want to move general above shave related.. ponders

Can you edit the "General shaving" header to "Welcome & General Shaving" and stick the Welcome post in there? I think most members go their to start and it would be good for most nubes to introduce themselves and get a welcome.

Back
Top Bottom